Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A bit of skirt!



This fashionable skirt once used to be a blouse! I was about to give it away but I decided to give it a shot as a skirt! 



Its fabric was ideal for a loose and stylish skirt in stripes, which by the way I adore… I simply cut the blouse under the neck drop and kept the elastic part. It didn’t take me more than 15 minutes to stitch the waist hem and the skirt was ready! 
Tip: I kept the upper part of the blouse (with the sleeves) for a future project! Stay tuned…
And don’t forget…Open your closet and start refashioning now!!
Tailor Spy

2 comments:

  1. πολύ ωραία μετατροπή έκανες. τώρα έχεις ένα καινούριο ρούχο. μπράβο

    ReplyDelete
  2. Άλλη μια δεύτερη ζωή στο παλιό ρούχο. Κερδίζεις χρήματα αλλά και ικανοποίηση. Go on....Kisses.

    ReplyDelete